Wednesday, January 19, 2011

[Music Saves My Soul] AR Rahman - Jai Ho


How's the weather at your place? We have been having a snow, snow showers, ice rain a few days ago, followed by brilliant, warm sun shine. So everywhere I look there is this slush and mush and other dirty yuck - which was once beautiful, pure white snow. I'm ready for snow to disappear and for spring to really come! What about you?

So, since I needed some cheering up, I decided to share a piece of fun music that I fell in love with when I saw the movie "Slumdog Millionaire." Although, I'm not sure if I like the Pussycat Dolls version. I just could not find a great video of the original one in the movie. But I hope you enjoy it anyways!


1 comment:

Lee said...

Oh yes,I enjoyed that movie too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails