Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter 2011

I woke up today to realize that I sent my dad yesterday to the airport and that my mom was also still traveling. My brother lives in VA now, so I was all by my lone-some self for Easter. No family feast, no family stories. So when I woke up this Easter Sunday morning, I thought to myself "I know what I am going to do today!" (much like Phineas & Ferb, if you know which *awesome* TV show I am referring to ;)

Happy Easter 2011

I decided to dye some eggs - a fun childhood activity that I haven't done in a while. Except, let me just tell you, don't forget to add the vinegar. It's an integral part to making sure the egg shells can absorb color. Otherwise, the whole dyeing is kind of moot. I speak from experience...or rather from the lack of years of experience.

Happy Easter 2011

Anyways - so here is wishing you an egg-tra (*heehee*) special Easter. Hope it is colorful and fun. Methinks I will be having egg salad for the next few days...Wanna join em? :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails