Monday, May 23, 2011

[Music Saves My Soul] Brandi Carlile - The Story


I heard this one watching one of my usual TV guilty pleasures. Probably Grey's Anatomy, but don't hold me to it. But I really loved it so much, that I have finally post it.



I really love her voice. It's not a diva pipes when comparing to Christina Aguilera or Beyonce. Brandi has this nice rock and roughness to her voice, which allows her to really belt out those sections - makes them special :) 

If you feel like you want to join in on the music sharing, come post a song of your choice on Marcea's blog. Hope you're having a fantastic Monday!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love this song. I had it in my iPod playlist for a long time. TFS! Have a great week end!

Marcea said...

absolutely gorgeous xxxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails