Monday, May 30, 2011

[Music Saves My Soul] Lena - Satellite


I'm off again on another business trip, but this time I had to cross the Big Pond. So fun time zone adjustments to deal overcome. I had a chance to sneak in a visit with old friends - a good mechanism to adjust to the current time zone - and we started talking about Eurovision. I never had a chance to share this song, but last year's Eurovision was a German (yay!)



Interesting song, right? I remember hearing it the first time and not being too overwhelmed by it. But the more I listened to it, the catchier it gets.

So if you're like me and don't like it off the bet, I'll challenge you to give it a few more goes. See if you start tapping your foot or bobbing your head...and if so, HA - told you so ;) If not, go and post a song of your choice on Marcea's blog and join in on the fun. Happy Monday or almost Tuesday, wherever you are!

2 comments:

Janna Werner said...

The song is really cool, so was her perormance last year. You could really see she was having fun.
Hugs Janna

Cheryl said...

This is a new song for me! I like it. Very catchy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails