Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm stacking it up...did you hear?

In case you were wondering where I have disappeared to, I was internet-less for the entire weekend. They had to re-do the entire line across the street and feed it back into my house...but now I'm back online and loads happier that I am connected again and can share some exciting news that I have been dying to tell you!

My online, crafting buddy Janna was sadly announcing her departure from DYSU (Do You Stack Up?) and at the same time I saw a call for the new Design Team. I threw my name into the hat and never thought I'd make the cut, but yours truly is a proud new member of the DYSU Design team. It's such a great challenge blog, since the gals are really from all over the world!



Check out the post, I can hardly believe it! And I am looking forward to working with this exciting group of gals!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats Ren-Yi, Can't wait to start working with you too!! Hugs Denise xx

Tenny Kusuma said...

Congrats and looking forward to working with you on DYSU Challenge Blog. Hugs -- Tenny

Janna Werner said...

Grats Grats Grats!! Well deserved! But sad we wont be in that team together :(
Have a lovely day! Janna

Mara Campbell said...

Big congrats on your new DT! That is really exciting!!

Elisa said...

Whohoho! Congratulations!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails