Thursday, January 17, 2013

[Little Tangles] Challenge #5 - All About Buttons


Hello there. This will be a quick and dirty post from my side. If you have been following my twitter thread, you might have heard that Jojo was in the ICU. I'm happy to report that she is home with us now, with special orders by the doctors to keep her under close observations. For those of you who have been thinking, praying and crossing your fingers - thank you for your support! Jojo is lucky to have many so many pet-loving friends.

Today at Little Tangles we have a special surprise for you. We are teaming up with Mossy Made. The brain child behind Mossy Made is none other than the talented Chari Moss. My first time running into her blog was through Lawn Fawn, but I'm happy to say she's part of the Neat & Tangled Design Team. If you have been to Chari's Etsy shop, you know she makes some wonderful buttons. So, appropriately, our theme is All About Buttons.

Forgive this little card - I made this in a hurry. If I didn't keep dropping my needle and having problems threading the silver thread, I bet I could have entered this into the 10min Craft Dash.

You Are Too Kind
Stamps: (Kindness Matters) Neat & Tangled
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - Aqua) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Memento - Tuxedo Black, London Fog) Tsukineko
Embellishments: (Soft-core Color Pencils) Prismacolor; (Point 88) Stabilo, (Buttons) Mossy Made


I kinda just grabbed my button, blindly a card stock, and the leftover tulle I wrapped a wedding gift with. It kind of went like a mystery box challenge (on those kitchen shows). Here an up close picture of the buttons, since those are pretty much the highlight of the card ;)

You Are Too Kind

So I hope you have hopped over to the other girl's creations. And in case you need more incentive to bust our your creative supplies...A free stamp set is at stake...


AND a set of beautiful buttons


One lucky challenge winner is going to get two sets of goodies. So jealous...
A few helpful things to remember:
  • Challenge ends Jan 27, 2013, 11:59p EST; Check back on Jan 29 for the winners
  • Prize is ONE Neat & Tangled Stamp set of your choice AND ONE set of Mossy Made buttons to a random player
  • Neat & Tangled stamps are not required on your entry, but we would love to see you use them. If you would like to use some Neat & Tangled products but haven't had a chance to buy any, we have a couple of freebies on the Little Tangles site. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Cute card! Love the silver thread!

Jessi Fogan said...

I hope Jojo is completely on the mend - it's beyond awful when our pets are suffering.
I love the silver thread - and that tulle! Perfect combination :)

Pauline said...

A lovely fun card Ren-Yi, I love the silver threading on the buttons, and the stapled tulle, so pretty, but with a modern funky twist!
Hope Jojo recovers quickly.

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you stamped all the hearts on your card...so cute!
I'm so glad JoJo is doing well enough to be home with you :-)

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find the
majority of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
Do you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome website!
Feel free to visit my weblog ; diets that work fast for women

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute and yay for JoJo for doing better!!!!

Tracy Ercole said...

Really cute card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails