Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's a Good Day to be Happy

I've been really digging this Up & Away set from Mama Elephant, so here is another go at the challenge inspiration from Mama Elephant...


The white in this picture really got me itching to ink in white. And I love white ink on kraft. It's one of my favorite go-to combinations.

It's a Good Day to be Happy

I also love the pops of color in the picture, which inspired me to color the balloons with some Ranger Distress Inks. 

Here is a upclose look of the white on kraft. I used Hero Hues Unicorn with the Hero Arts Cloud background I love how lush the ink stamps. The rest of the main focal point is colored with Distress Inks and a water brush.

It's a Good Day to be Happy

I cut out this cute little guy and the balloons are also cut out and popped onto the card.

It's a Good Day to be Happy

Looking at this lil cute guy makes me smile, so here is hoping that this guy brings lots of smile to my friend, too :)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card! Love the way you colored the balloons!

~amy~ said...

seriously CUTE Ren-Yi!

Sandy said...

Big smiles! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

I'm with you on the white on kraft. This is adorable!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails